The Roof Master Kit is the complete kit for the roofing professional, allowing for continuous and point-of-contact, non-destructive surveying of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to 6 inches in depth, as well as non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks, wood decks and ambient relative humidity & dew-point conditions. Featuring the Tramex Dec Scanner, a mobile non-destructive impedance scanner, the handheld Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner non-invasive impedance scanner and the Tramex CMEX II electronic moisture meter and Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe. This kit comes in a protective, heavy-duty wheeled carry case with die-cut foam lining.
- Non-Destructive, deep penetration moisture testing.
- 7” Pin-Probe for deep penetration.
- 7-40% readings of moisture content in Wood and 0-100 comparative readings in all other materials.
- Plug-in Hygro-i ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
- Clear, easy to read analog/digital dials.
- Battery operated (supplied)
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.